Okay, so last time I wrote I was stuck in love with someone who I hadn't expected to walk back into my life again and I was all confused and shit
Um, so that's over now.
Since then I have been battling against problem after problem but I think I'm almost out of the hot water I landed myself into.
(Note to people out there; when you move away to University to study, actually do your studies. Its a pain in the ass when you have to resit stuff. Believe me)
So now I'm out the other side of all this stuff thats happened, I've decided I want to keep up this blog, but do it a bit more professionally, so that I have an excuse to be out and about doing stuff. I'm also considering doing vlogs, but my social anxiety is making me a bit iffy on this subject. I'm not good in front of cameras and it means I have to take a bit more care in my appearance in order to be able to sit/stand in front of a virtual audience
Because I'm starting to have big plans for my future, and yes, maybe even have my heart set on a Significant Other
But enough for now, its early and I need my morning cup of tea/cigarette (judge me)
C xo
No comments:
Post a Comment